Hot Tub Service and Repair
Sun Peaks Aquatics has factory trained technicians that live and work in Sun Peaks! With one of the fastest service response times in Sun Peaks, it's no surprise that we have serviced most of the hot tubs in Sun Peaks over the past 25 years. We provide parts and service support for all makes and models. Our technicians are trained to work on Viking Spas, American Whirlpool and Vita Spas but we have plenty of experience with all hot tub manufacturers. Don't wait weeks for a technician to get there, we'll see you this afternoon!
- Service Call-out - $50 + tax: We continue to offer one of the lowest service call-out fees for hot tubs in Sun Peaks. Even if you don’t purchase a water package from us, we would be more than happy to assist you with your hot tub issues! (A service call-out is for an initial diagnosis. Exact diagnosis may be subject to our hourly service rate.)
- Homeowner Chemical Check-up and Tutorial: $50 + tax: We can test your water and give you all the advice and tips you need to properly maintain your hot tub water just like the professionals! We can also provide you with the same high quality chemicals that we use on hot tubs throughout Sun Peaks!
- Hourly Hot Tub Service Rate - $100 + tax: Hourly labour rate for hot tub repairs, diagnosis and technical support.
- Water Changes - $125 + tax: To keep your water healthy, water changes should be done at minimum every 3 months for moderate usage.
- Hot Tub Start-up - $250 + tax: If your hot tub was drained in the spring we will fill your hot tub and fire it up! We will inspect it for leaks or broken parts and ensure that it is in operational shape. We will come back the next day to ensure it has reached it's operating temperature and we will begin its water chemistry.
- Hot Tub Shut-down - $250 + tax: If you plan to turn off your hot tub for the summer to save on electricity, we can drain your hot tub, disable power and vacuum out all excess water. Even with the best shut down practices your hot tubs pumps can seize and plumbing connections dry out and oxidize. We highly recommend that you keep your hot tub operational year-round.